Die Hipster Die Hipster

um. wolf. haley.

where were the trophies? what. it was decent. liked the firth (most people have never actually heard of him) and crank yankers (nother obscure refrence) influence. frustrating but eh fair i suppose

Run, Jesus Run! Run, Jesus Run!

haha

total one button bob rip off but i really dug the soundtrack and moderate 'lols'. Also, the score is currently 4.20 and that's always a plus.

Infectonator : World Dom Infectonator : World Dom

Pretty Legitimate

First off, I love the pixelation style of the animation, very retro and just what I was in the mood for. Really great game besides a few minor nuisances. Uh I can go through them quickly, I think the zombie color and the soldiers should be a different shade of green, it'd be nice to have the option to turn off sound FX and music independently rather than both with one option, the thriller theme got annoying pretty quickly, smarter AI for the zombies. All shit I'm sure you'll improve upon in sequels if you choose to take that route, which I hope you do, cause this really was one very entertaining game. I focused on that other stuff because the rest of it was flawless for the most part.

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

I love you dude

this is like my first time of NG in a couple years and I'm welcomed back with this gem. If I'm remembering correctly, you went on hiatus for a while? Always a challenge, thanks.

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

whew

level 34 was a killer fer sure
this game. is. amazing. zomg wow

just good.

Swept to the End Swept to the End

Wow

very unique, most flashes dont have such amazing submursive storylines. lol it's not some great script but most flashes dont even have this. and the gaming is spectacular. uhhh i jst wish the horse could jump a bit further and that the screen was bigger, otherwise 10/10 hahha

SecretSecretary responds:

Thanks. Really glad you enjoyed the story like doomed-death. I agree that the screen is incredibly tiny, Sorry, its like that for performance purposes, although it would have probably been fine a little bit bigger. :)

Gem Shooter Gem Shooter

nice original

besides that there's nothing 'original' about this game

if you want a review go look up one for Bubbles

3/5

Super Viking Shark Panch Super Viking Shark Panch

assadfghj

god i hate these fucking rock out shits
but this is a really good game extrme setting on top of a corpse

WiggiDefense WiggiDefense

ohmygod

the game is like impossibly hard
the ones that come in front of you are invincible

but im sure every queer here is going to vote 4
for protection points

Gothic Gundown Gothic Gundown

Pretty Hard

but not impossible, i was never a big fan of illwill, never watched any of his movies back in the old days. So i dont ever has biased towards a regular flash like this. And if it hadn't been so controversial at the time you probably wouldnt be in the 'Worst Review vs. Popular Vote' grid.

overall it's an average game.